Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm ready for a little sunshine.

Time seems to be slowing down around me. Everyone is moving forward, falling in love, embracing the future. It’s absolutely miraculous.

I think what’s most difficult about watching others succeed in life and love is accepting the path you chose. We spend our entire lives imagining alternate existences. What if I would have married my first love? What if I could have been happy with so-and-so? What if I had two children instead of three?

I happen to be a pathological relationship sabotager. I implode, self-destruct, and create imperfections that don’t exist to avoid commitment. I don’t really want to belong to anything.

I could have lived so many different lives. I like this one. But my goal for this year is to resolve my ghosts, past, debt, destruction, fear and insecurity and step into myself. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment